1. University dean covering up a crime and violating students’ rights (the
college would be wide open for a couple of lawsuits).
2. Bo going to rescue Nora without backup.
3. Everyone constantly traipsing through the police commissioner’s office
as if it were Grand Central Station, including a suspended police officer
and a civilian (Antonio and Jessica), who then made out in there (what do
you expect after Walker is able to break in and steal evidence, I guess…)
4. An assistant D.A. doing a sting operation using the police
commissioner’s girlfriend, and without his knowledge.
5. Four people going completely psycho for little reason, within a couple
of months of each other (Mitch, Lindsay, Troy and Keri).
6. Before, Todd’s scar couldn’t be erased by plastic surgery, but
apparently science has made so much progress that he now looks, acts, and
sounds like a completely different person (although there is precedent for
this on the show, since Patrick London did the same thing in the 80’s,
when he had plastic surgery to look and sound exactly like Bo, who was a
7. Rae gets her shrink license back in a shorter time than it took for her
to lose it, and she got her friends back even sooner! Except Viki, I
guess, since the two have not had a scene together since Rae became a good
8. Rex, who was too lazy to work in college or get any other kind of job,
is now running a nightclub with the full confidence of R.J.
9. Kelly doesn’t know she can use *69 to find out who phoned her and then
10. Marcie’s room gets sacked about ten minutes after she hangs up a peace
sign, and then she and Al find the Dean on a weekend night (at home?) to
tell him about it. Ever heard of phoning the police, or at least the
campus police, and then calling the dean during office hours? No wonder he
was so ticked off…
We don't read the guestbook very often, so please don't
post QUESTIONS, only COMMENTS, if you want an answer. Feel free to email us
with your questions by clicking on the Feedback link above! PLEASE SIGN-->