This is just an unofficial fan page, we have no
connection to "Guiding Light" or CBS.
PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
Guiding Light Top Ten List
Top 10 Characters That Should Return to Springfield By Elizabeth
1. Lucy Cooper Spaulding. She
could come back as Coop did, to show support for her father or her
half-sister, Harley during the murder trial. Plus, if she came back Alan
Michael might as well.
2. Marah and Shayne Lewis. They could either side with their mother
about their brother, Jonathan or try and convince her he's a whack job
like the rest of the family is trying to do.
3. Lillian Raines. Now, I know she's still technically on the show, but
please, give the woman a storyline. Perhaps she could find a love
interest in Ross (she always like married men) or Buzz. They could even
go for the 'real life' aspect of a recurrence of breast cancer. It would
also help add a dynamic to her relationship with her daughter that has
been severely missing.
4. Fletcher Reade. Perhaps he can come to town and shake some sense into
Holly. He could bring Meg with him and maybe Holly would get the chance
to be the mother she's dreamt about.
5. Pilar Santos. Let's bring back Pilar as she reminded me of Carmen the
most. She could help her cousin, Tony with the family business and
perhaps give Olivia a run for her money when it comes to Bill.
6. Darci Matthews. She made Frank Cooper shine and gave us a reason to
like him again. We need her to return, if only for the sake of seeing
Frank as more than the hard nosed cop who arrests his sister.
7. Annie Dutton. Always one of my favorite characters, you loved to hate
this woman. She was so wonderfully evil and I long for her to return.
8. Susan Lemay. At 13, Susan had already proved to being a manipulative
little brat. I wonder what time has done for her. They could match her
up with Jonathan and watch the sparks fly!
9. A.C. Mallet. Maybe he could solve Phillip's murder and in the process
help free his ex-wife. It might also add another dynamic to the
10. Samantha Marler. Phillip's sister coming to town could help add to
the tension already in the air. She could blame Harley or be shocked
if/when she finds out that someone closer to her brother committed the
We don't read the guestbook very often, so please don't
post QUESTIONS, only COMMENTS, if you want an answer. Feel free to email us
with your questions by clicking on the Feedback link above! PLEASE SIGN-->