G.H. Commentary by Kelly
Week of May 19, 2003
LINE of the WEEK:
Brenda: "Marry me!"
Jason: "No way in hell!"
1.What kind of mother tells their daughter to let go of life and come to
heaven? Most mother's tell their children to have faith and hope, but
Emily's mother wants her to die. What's that all about?
2.How dumb is Elizabeth? Why, all of a sudden, did she start listening to
Faith? She should realize that Faith is nothing but a liar.
3. Lucky really needs to get rid of Summer! She is nothing but trouble!
4. Why won't Emily tell Zander about the cancer? He will be there for
her! Doesn't she realize that he, and everybody else, will find out anyway?
The longer she waits to tell him, the more mad he'll be.
5. I love the slow way that Dillon is unfolding!
6. If Maxie is always "grounded for life" then why was she even at
Carly's club. Maxie is totally wasting the heart that was given to her by
7. How can Courtney and Jason be getting married? I can't stand it!
Sonny will get the blame for Liz's fall.
Liz and Ric's baby will die.
Skye and Ned will fall in love. They will finally get in the kiss that
was interrupted by Alexis. Alexis will try to get rid of Skye. Faith will
realize that she is carrying Ric's baby. Big Alice will pursue "Dobson."
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the 2003 GH Articles Page
Back to the Main General Hospital Page
Page updated 8/14/12