This is just an unofficial fan page, we have no
connection to "Days of Our Lives" or NBC.
PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
Days of Our Lives Articles
of our Lives in Review
of December 23, 2002
· Salem celebrates Christmas
· Shawn gives Belle an invite to the Salem Inn for a romantic
night. Hopefully this time the sprinkler system won't ruin the
· Jennifer overhears Colin admit that he works for the
DiMera's. It's about time!
· All I have to say is: Colin SUCKS!!!
· Hope continues to suffer from posttraumatic stress. I find it
hard to believe that know has recognized that though.
· Billie passes a lie detector test. I don't know how she
pulled that off, because I know she had something to do with the
· Craig tells Nancy and Chloe that he's Chloe's biological dad.
FINALLY!!! I was beginning to think he was never going to tell
· Oh yeah, and Nancy miraculously came out of her stroke and
went home. You just knew that was going to happen!
· Jack and Jennifer admit that they love each other, and agree
that once they get Colin, they can be together.
· Colin sees Jack and Jennifer kiss. And boy does he get
· Later, Jennifer overhears Colin (once again) vow to kill
· No offense to the guy that plays Colin, but he is a HORRIBLE
actor! Every scene that he's in is so cheesy!
· Anyway, Jennifer has to stall Colin so he won't kill Jack. So
what does she do? She tells Colin that she loves him, and then
they have sex!!!
· NO, NO, NO!!!
· I think it's great that she's saving Jack's life, but to have
to have sex with that gross guy! Yuck!!!
· Victor finds a check Nicole wrote to Colin for $5 million
· Can't wait to see Nicole's face when he confronts her with
· Although, on the other hand, Victor is a bit of a psycho!
· On an extremely sad note (yeah right!) Phillip left Salem to
join the marines. Somehow I don't see him lasting in the marines
for too long, but I guess you never know. And if it will keep
his character off the show I'm totally all for it!!!
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
We don't read the guestbook very often, so please don't
post QUESTIONS, only COMMENTS, if you want an answer. Feel free to email us
with your questions by clicking on the Feedback link above! PLEASE SIGN-->