Random Thoughts, Questions, & Ideas
By Patti G
I love writing this weekly column but must admit AMC is
not making this job easy with the show being written so
badly lately. I hate just to criticize every week. I like to
praise good storylines and acting, but they need to give us
(the viewers) something to work with. That being said, just
a few observations:
- Wasn’t Kendall supposed to be cleaning up the parks,
not working at the hospital?
- They are really saving wardrobe money with Rebecca.
She wears the same outfits for days at a time. Thank you,
Jack, for bringing her a change of clothes. On the other
hand, Kendall wears a dress to go on her community
service at the hospital?
- A second bail hearing? Jack is good. As for a flight
risk, couldn’t the Court freeze her accounts and take
- Ryan is so much more likable and watchable with
Madison than Greenlee. If they are going to break them up,
what about Brot and Madison as a couple?
- It killed me seeing Madison apologize to Ryan for her
past, like he is a clean slate.
- It seems to me even with Marissa sleeping with Scott
(before he was married and one could argue she and JR
were separated), that JR’s list of crimes outweigh all
- Is Asher just cocky or stupid or both to show up and
try and break into WW? JR specifically told him to lay
- I see on all the boards how people find Jake (RPG)
very dirty looking. Maybe it is me but while he is
somewhat disheveled, I still find him good looking. On
another note, it is official, Amanda has been “Martinized”.
- It looks like Annie is taking a page out of
Kendall’s “grief sex” book. If Annie eventually marries
JR, she will be Annie McDermott Lavery Chandler Chandler
- Yes Annie did stab Erica, but Annie was not
mentally well at the time. Erica should not talk about
stabbing people, she stabbed both Dimitri and Zach.
- I did enjoy for once someone (Scott) changing the
bed sheets after finding the spouse has cheated in their
- JR is completely delusional. After all the years of
his plots, tantrums, and tirades about the Chandler
Legacy, I am hoping at the end of this story arc, he
finally gets everything he deserves and loses
Well, that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 10/8/10
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children