Random Thoughts, Questions, & Ideas
By Patti G
In these modern days, families are made up of all different
types of individuals. That is a good thing. On soaps, however, family
ties are often very bizarre at any given time. I was trying to fall
asleep the other night and instead of counting sheep, I started thinking
about all the odd and bizarre family connections on AMC. Please feel
free to fill in any that I have overlooked.
- When Adam was married to Liza, and Marian to Stuart, they were
mother and daughter and sisters-in-law as well. Scott is actually
Liza’s stepbrother and Colby was both his niece and cousin.
- Sonya Reyes, Caleb Cooney, Miguel Reyes, and Adam. This should
- Amanda and Tim are stepbrother & sister and cousins.
- Tad’s 3 mothers: biological (Opal), adoptive (Ruth) and Nola
- Opal, Palmer and their kids:
(Opal) Tad, Petey Adrian, and Jenny (Palmer) Nina, Ross and Petey.
(Palmer) Uncle to Dixie, Melanie, and Will.
- When Adam married Annie, she was JR’s stepmom and little Emma and JR
were stepsiblings, making AJ Emma’s nephew.
- Does Colby know that, for a while, people thought Jake was her dad?
- Gabrielle and Miranda are both cousins and halfsisters. Ian and
Gabrielle are cousins and halfsiblings.
- Will Angie and Jesse ever find out they have a grandson by
Frankie and Mia (Liza’s halfsister)?
- Both JR and David are married to their sisters-in-law.
- When Erica and Jack were married (and if they marry again),
Bianca and Greenlee will be stepsiblings again and cousins.
- Ryan has two children with two different women, neither of which
he conceived naturally.
- Erica has dated and/or married 3 Martin men: Phil, Jeff, and
- Erica has at one time been “Mom” to: JR, Hayley, Greenlee, Lily,
Well, that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 9/14/10
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children